Sunday, January 11, 2009

Camden's List

1. Apocalypse Now!
I will never have the same reverence for another movie that I have for this one.

2. Finding Nemo
This is a movie about family, which I enjoy.

3-5. The original Star Wars Trilogy.
The greatest story ever told.

6. The Lion King
[Rafiki hits Simba on the head with his stick]
Simba: Ow! Jeez, what was that for?
Rafiki: It doesn't matter. It's in the past.
[laughs]
Simba: Yeah, but it still hurts.
Rafiki: Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or... learn from it.

7. Spirited Away
Miyazaki is a master story-teller. This is my favorite.

8. The Tailor of Gloucester
This was a made-for-tv animated Christmas adaptation of a Beatrix Potter by a book of the same name. Quite frankly, it is amazing.


Runners Up:
Go For Broke
Monster's Inc
Princess Mononoke
Howl's Moving Castle
Beauty & The Beast
The Little Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment