Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Doreen's list

These may sound like odd choices, but whatever. In no particular order:

- When Harry Met Sally
The dialog, the interaction, the friendship, the perfect ordering food method, and especially for this line: "I'm difficult."

- The Outsiders
All those dreamy greasers!

- Grease
This was my "High School Musical."

- Anything by Pixar
Yes, I have seen them multiple times

- Tampopo
Food and sex. What else is there to life?

- The Princess Bride
"My name is Inigo Montoya. You keeeled my father. Prepare to die."

- Pricilla Queen of the Desert
Fancy dresses, ABBA music, and the Aussie outback.

- The Breakfast Club
"Outsiders" the next generation

- The Joy Luck Club
Mom/daughter guilt at its best. Never fails to make me sob.

- Tim Burton's the Nightmare Before Christmas
One of the best soundtracks

No comments:

Post a Comment